DOIN LIFE TOGETHER: SONG NOTES
1. Doin' Life Together: From births to funerals, weddings to anniversaries, and everything in between - it's what families and friends were created to do.
2. Good Book: I was reflecting on how my Grandpa, who became a preacher later in life, often referred to the Bible as the Good Book
3. Fight for Your Family: The story of a young dad almost lost to the "rat race"; was lovingly reminded by his preacher what's most important in life
4. She Loves Country: I wrote this for Amber (an incredible young woman from an awesome family) and debuted it at her high school graduation party
5. Dreams Come True: I wrote this song with our son Erik and his fiancée Katie for their wedding in the spring of 2008. I hope and pray it would become the theme song of countless marriages.
6. Unopened Letter: The story of a father and son's broken relationship, saddened more by forgiveness offered, but never realized
7. Angels: Not only do I believe in angels, God's agents, but sometimes He uses people in that same role. This one's for Dawn, my angel.
8. All at the Table: Mom and Dad, this one's for you. Now your story is becoming ours and our children's too. You're leaving a legacy. Thank you. We love you so much!
9. I'm Home: For the funeral of our good friend, Sarah, I wrote this especially for her daughter and best friend, Rebecca. It's what I believe Sarah would say to Rebecca and us
10. Little Corner of the World: A special message for all people everywhere, from the heart of the all-knowing, seeing and loving heavenly Father